Established in 1999, COPPERLINE is South Korea’s first company to specialize in manufacturing eco-friendly products using high-tech innovative and patented copper yarn fabrics.
COPPERLINE has since then never stopped developing and is today a global company distributing in 20 countries around the world such as America, Australia, and East Asian countries.
Swearing by its slogan “Your key to rejuvenation and everlasting, timeless beauty”, COPPERLINE is a company manufacturing copper fabrics and their related health products, seeking to advocate a culture of health and healing, and using its global network to communicate with clients all around the world.
The world’s best company specializing in manufacturing functional products.
Company Core Values
Open-mindedness, professional mindset, creativity, speed, efficiency, emphasis on offering consumers further comfort and new expectations
Received GSP (Good Senior Products) certification on 4 types of COPPER LINE Incontinence Panties from Korea Senior Products Association
- Received Green Certification from the Ministry of Environment of Korean Government
- Set up COPPER LINE products factory
Received ISO9001 and ISO14001 certificate
- Launched a new COPPER LINE product – Incontinence Panties
- Launched a new COPPER LINE product – Antibacterial functional socks
Launched COPPER LINE beauty face mask in Myeong-dong branch of Shinsegae Department Store and Haengbok Department Store
- Global patent (PCT) and design registration for Copper Line antibacterial mask
- Launched a new COPPER LINE product – No Stress Socks
- Launched a new COPPER LINE product – Anti-aging Sleep
- Launched COPPER LINE Antibacterial face mask in 6 LOG-ON stores, Hong Kong
First launch Copper Line Antibacterial face mask in SOGO Department Store, Hong Kong
- Recognised as an innovative, technological SME (Innobiz)
- Launched brand ‘COPPER LINE’
- Launched Antibacterial face mask
- Launched Copper beauty face mask at Lotte Department Store
Certified as cosmetics manufacturer
Expanded the factory in Yangju, Korea
Opened R&D research centre
Set up knitting factory in Yangju, Korea